Rallying Local StarCraft 2 Players

Go down

Rallying Local StarCraft 2 Players

Post  KaiserW on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Hello fellow StarCraft gamers.

StarCraft 2 has been out for nearly a year, and it has proven to be a game that will be around for quite some time. Personally, I find it to be the best game I have ever played. Followed closely by StarCraft 1.
As the StarCraft 2 scene grows, I can't help but feel left out; having no 'Real Life' friends that share my passion.

So this is a shout out to anyone in the Pickens County, GA area. Let us connect, whether it only be online at first. Get to know each other. Practice. Watch professional tournament matches together while talking(mics). Discussions.
Hopefully that will develop into meeting up regularly.

A little about me:
The name is Alex. Moved to Jasper(USA) from Berlin(GER) about 7 years ago. Nearly 21 years old. I work Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm. I'm usually on the Computer 5pm-11pm on weekdays; It really fluctuates on the weekend, but I try to get on as much as possible. I have a Mic and have Skype, TeamSpeak, and Ventrilio.
SC2 ID is: KaiserW.386
High Level Platinum Player, and rising. MMR still has not leveled out for me.

I realize that this forum has been dead for 2 years. But I'm hopeful that someone will come across this thread through a search engine.

So here are some tags in order to increase this threads exposure.
Jasper GA Georgia Pickens NorthGA SC2 SC 2 Starcraft2 other Georgians

Check out T-3 Cafe! Absolutely worth it. They have a great set-up and very nice Staff as well.

Thank you for your time.

-AlexW
KaiserW

KaiserW

View user profile

Back to top Go down